Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Homestretch

We are on day 9 of Sadie's flu - and she is feeling a bit better. No advil yet today... watched tv for only 2 hours so far (as opposed to the 10 she has been doing). I think we're on the home stretch... maybe school tomorrow? For the girl that never naps, she's not doing too bad. I think yesterday was the first day without one since last week Tuesday! It got to be a bit scary on Monday when she couldn't (or wouldn't - did I mention stubborness runs in our family?) walk. But the doctor just said it was the flu. Who knew the flu had nothing to do with the stomach - it's a respiratory illness. 34 and still learning new things. I thought I was going to lose my mind yesterday with Sadie's sniffs (she refused to blow her nose) and Lucy's screams and then the t.v broke... arrrgh! Help me Jesus! But we made it. Now she wants lunch.... the nerve :)

No comments: